1. I forgot the login password, what can I do?
If you don't remember your account password, click Forgot Password on the login page. Then you'll receive a link to reset your password on your registered email address. (If you don't receive the reset email in several minutes, please check the spam and another mailbox.)
2. How can I change or reset my password?
If you want to reset your password, please go to your Profile page in the login state and change the password.
3. Can I log in after my account expires?
Yes, you can. But you can't use the full features of the products.
4. How to add another device for KidsGuard or KidsGuard Pro?
Due to the pricing plan limitation, you need another valid license to add a new device. You can go to the Store page or My Product page to complete the purchase process. After that, just follow the on-screen instructions to bind the new device.
5. Can I use multiple products on the same account?
Yes, you can just buy the according license to use the products you need.
6. I want to delete my KidsGuard account, what should I do?
It’s not available to delete KidsGuard accounts for now.
7. How to change the notification email?
First, you need to log in to your account on the ClevGuard website. Then go to My Profile, from where you can enter a new notification email.
8. Can I change my login email?
No, you can only change notification mail.