We use our platform to deliver the services described on the ClevGuard site, software applications and mobile application (“Platform”). We may any time add, modify or disable features and functionalities available on our platform. This terms and conditions agreement (the “Agreement”) applies to all ClevGuard websites, software applications, mobile applications, and any services offered by ClevGuard (collectively, the “Services”).
Your (“User”) access and use of the services is subject to this agreement and all applicable laws. You must first acknowledge this Agreement to use the services. You accept this Agreement without reservation or qualification by accessing or using any portion of the Services.
IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT WITH THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS TOTALITY, YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO BE AMENDED BY CLEVGUARD ANYTIME.
In order to use this Site or any of our Services, you must be at least 18-year-old and completely willing and eligible to enter into the terms, conditions, duties, affirmations, representations and warranties specified herein. You can operate this Site with under the supervision of your parent or guardian if you are under the age of 18.
• In an effort to improve the Service, ClevGuard may update the Software application from time to time.
• You acknowledge and agree that ClevGuard may update the Software with or without notifying you.
You are entirely responsible for the content of any material, including suggestions, ideas, reviews, comments, notes, sketches, photos, concepts, blog posts, documents, or other information or communications (collectively, "User Content") that you send to us through this Site, the Web, email or otherwise. User Content is your property and will remain so. The user grants us the royalty-free, permanent, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, recreate, alter, adapt, print, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, delegate, sell, sub-license, execute and view User Content and integrate any User Content in any other work in any medium, media or technology now known to you.
We will not be obliged to regard any User Content as confidential and may use User Content in our company (including, without limitation, for services, goods, or advertising) or for any other reason without incurring any liability for royalties or other considerations of any sort.
The Services are provided by ClevGuard on an as available and as it is form in accordance with law. ClevGuard makes no promises or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the validity, accuracy, efficiency or otherwise of the usage or outcomes of the use of the Services. ClevGuard shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of the Services. ClevGuard disclaims all warranties, such as the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose and non-infringement, in respect of the information given. Many jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties; the above-mentioned exclusion must therefore be deemed inapplicable.
ClevGuard shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular shall not be liable For any specific, indirect, consequential or accidental damages or damages incurred by loss of sales, loss of income or loss of use arising from or in connection with the Service, if such damages arise from contract, negligence, misconduct, statute, equity, law or otherwise, even if ClevGuard has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold ClevGuard, its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including appropriate lawyers' fees and costs incurred by any third party attributable to or resulting from the usage of the Services by the User, violation of this Agreement or violation of any IP or other rights of any person or entity by the User or other users of the Services using the User's computer.
ClevGuard reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to the User. ClevGuard shall not be liable to the User or any third party should ClevGuard exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Services. User accepts and recognizes that ClevGuard does not guarantee constant, uninterrupted or safe access to the Services and that the operation of the Services may be affected by various factors or circumstances beyond our control.
ClevGuard will only keep the historical account data for 7 days. If you have unbound your account or your account is not renewed within 7 days after expiration, then all the historical data will be deleted permanently.
Our users may find ads or other material on our website linked to our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties' websites and services. We are not responsible for the material or links that appear on these pages and are not responsible for the methods used by the Sites that are connected to or from our Site. Furthermore, these sites or services may sometimes alter, including their contents and connections. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies which are not the responsibility of ClevGuard.
The logo of ClevGuard is the registered trademark of ClevGuard. ClevGuard trademark is severely prohibited from using on any product or service which does not belong to ClevGuard, unless it is used with our prior written permission. Otherwise, we will constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of law.
ClevGuard holds all copyrights and (other) proprietary rights to ClevGuard software applications (the "Software") and its Services. We hereby issue you a license to use a single copy of the Software on any device, provided the Software is in use at any time on single device only. You are not allowed to:
• Download (other than providing one download for backup purposes) or using the Software in any way not specifically authorized by the above-mentioned license rights, sell, rent, lease or sub-license all or any part of the Software;
• Change, alter or build some part of the software as a derivative work;
• Transmitting the software electronically and on any network;
• This license is non-transferable.
ClevGuard Software and Services are designed to track your child or worker using your electronic. equipment only. We explain as:
Child: For your own child and using your device
Employee: For your own employee or through a device provided by your company
To use our services, you need to agree:
• You recognize and agree that you own the device on which you are installing the software or have acquired the owner's express written consent to be an approved administrator of the device and its users.
• You agree to review all local, state, and federal laws to ensure that you comply with all the laws in your area. Monitoring of other people on your own computer can be illegal in your area. You will never track people without their legitimate authorization.
• When you install ClevGuard software applications on a device that you don't own or without the user's prior permission, we must comply to the fullest extent possible with law enforcement officials. This requires the transfer of customer details requested, and all other purchase / product-related information. We totally do not tolerate the unauthorized use of our software.
You need to have unrestricted physical access to the device to be monitored. We define unrestricted physical access as:
• The User has access to the device while the device to be monitored is in their hands with direct physical control;
• The User has all passwords, pass codes, lock screen codes, etc., to unlock the device to be monitored to gain access.
• The User has properly de-activated and/or configured the device's anti-virus program to allow the Software to run unencumbered on the device to be monitored.
• For Remote Installation, TeamViewer needs to be installed and running on the target device.
Where any aspect of these Terms and Conditions are considered null or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be given full force and effect.
ClevGuard shall not be liable to you or be held responsible for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms and Conditions where and to the degree that any failure or delay is caused or results from actions or circumstances beyond our control, including, without limitation, acts of God, storm, explosion, earthquake, government policies or war.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
For more information or any complaints, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HK office: RM 06,13A/F SOUTH TOWER WORLD FINANCE CTR HARBOUR CITY 17 CANTON RD TST KL
Registration Number: 2959060
Europe office: Tricor Suite 4th Floor, 50 Mark Lane, London, United Kingdom, EC3R 7QR
Registration Number: 13291377
Copyright © 2023 ClevGuard. All rights reserved.