1. Is KidsGuard Pro for Android safe to use?
This phone tracker app is 100% virus free, and all user data is encrypted and protected. So you can use it safely without data leakage.
2. Do I need to root the target device first?
No, there is no need to root the target device before using this phone monitoring app.
3. What is required to use KidsGuard Pro for Android?
(1) One-time physical access to the target device is required to install KidsGuard Pro for Android.
(2) You need to purchase a license to activate the full service.
(3) The target Android device must have internet connection to upload data.
4. How does KidsGuard Pro for Android work?
KidsGuard Pro for Android collects the data by installing a host program on the target phone and uploads the data to your account, which you can monitor remotely on the online dashboard.
5. Is KidsGuard Pro for Android undetectable?
Yes. The app icon will disappear on the monitored Android device after the installation process, and KidsGuard Pro for Android is also renamed in the phone, making the target hard to find and delete it. As for Android 10, the app icon will be replaced by another icon, which will only make users think it is the default software of the system.
6. Does KidsGuard Pro for Android consume lots of battery power on the monitored device?
KidsGuard Pro for Android adopts advanced technology, so it does not consume too much battery power.
7. Is KidsGuard Pro for Android compatible with the device I want to monitor?
KidsGuard Pro for Android is compatible with all major phones and tablets running Android 11 to Android 4.4, including Huawei, Samsung, Google, LG and Xiaomi.
8. I use iPhone and the target uses Android phone, can I still monitor it?
Yes, if the target uses Android device, you can install KidsGuard Pro for Android on that phone, and then monitor its online activities secretly on your iPhone.
9. Can I monitor the target Android phone by phone number or IMEI?
No, you need to install KidsGuard Pro for Android on the target device and then start monitoring.
10. Can I install KidsGuard for Android remotely?
I'm afraid that you need to have one-time physical access to the target device to install the Android monitoring app.
11. What are the main features of KidsGuard Pro for Android?
(1) Check contacts, text messages, photos, videos, browser history and installed apps on the target device.
(2) Track accurate GPS location of the target Android in real time.
(3) Monitor messages from popular social media apps, including shared photos, emojis and stickers.
(4) Take photos remotely and record all the phone calls made on the target Android device.
Try the free demo if you want to experience all features.
12. Can I track the cell phone location in real time?
Yes, you can track the current location and location history of the target. If the location info is not updated, you can click the 'Sync" button near to the ‘Location’ to sync the latest data.
13. How long does it take for the updated data to display in the online control panel?
The timeliness for KidsGuard Pro to upload data depends on the size of files on the target Android device. Basically it takes 5-10 minutes to display the recorded data on the online control panel.
14. What if the data is not updated?
Please make sure the target Android phone is powered on with internet connection. Also the KidsGuard Pro for Android shall be active on the device. You can click the “Permissions Check” on the online control panel to see if certain permissions are turned off. If so, you need to open them accordingly as the instruction shows. For uploading the latest data, there may be a slight delay when the network signal is weak. If the data is still not updated, please try to restart the target phone.
15. Why am I not seeing any social media chats from the target Android?
First, please make sure the target person has the social app installed on the target phone. And then, you need to turn on notifications permissions on the target Android phone. Moreover, KidsGuard Pro for Android must be active on the target phone.
16. Is there any limitation on uploading data on the control panel?
There is no limitation to the upload of the target device's data. In other words, all the monitored data will be uploaded to the control panel.
17. Can I check the updated data from another device?
You can use your account to log in and view all the updated data from any device.
18. How do I check whether the current version of KidsGuard Pro for Android is the latest one?
Just get hold the target Android phone, and go to Settings > Applications > System Update Service to check the current version number.
19. How to update KidsGuard Pro for Android to the latest version?
To update KidsGuard Pro for Android to the latest version, you need to uninstall the current one on the target device first. Just go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app. Then restart the cell phone to make sure the app has been fully removed. At last, visit the download website (www.clevguard.net) on the target Android phone to download the latest version of the app.
20. Is the data uploaded from the old version still available after the upgrade?
Yes, don’t worry, the previous device data is still there.
21. Do I need to reinstall KidsGuard Pro for Android if the phone number of the target device is changed?
No, you don’t need to reinstall the Android monitor app in that case, however, it should be noted that those data related to the old number, such as call logs, will not be updated any more.
22. Do I need to reinstall KidsGuard Pro for Android if the target device is changed to another?
Yes, you need to unbind the previous device first before adding a new one, and reinstall this Android monitoring software on the new phone or tablet. If the target device is changed to iPhone or iPad, please use KidsGuard Pro for iOS to do the monitoring task.
23. Do I have to upgrade KidsGuard Pro for Android on the target phone?
Not necessary. But the new version is more stable and has a better experience, so we strongly recommend that you upgrade the app to the latest version.
24. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app. After that, please restart the phone to make sure the changes have been made.
25. Can I uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android remotely?
Unfortunately, it is currently not supported to remotely uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android. You must have access to the target device to uninstall it.
26. How to unbind device?
You need to go to “My Products and Orders Management Page” first, and then click on “Settings” where you can unbind device.
27. If I uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android on the target device, are the previous device data still there?
We will keep the previous device data for a period of time, but if there are no any further actions like rebinding the target device or renewing the license on your current account within 7 days, then all the previous recorded data related to the target device will be deleted permanently.
28. Will the device data still be uploaded to the KidsGuard Pro control panel after uninstallation?
No data will be uploaded to the KidsGuard Pro control panel after you uninstall it.
29. Why did my KidsGuard Pro Assistant installation fail?
When the installation of KidsGuard Pro Assistant fails and the following pop-up appears, it means that Google Family Link has been enabled on the child's device. Then you can follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.
Step 1: Go to Google Play on the parent's phone and download Google Family Link. Open the app and sign in with the Google account associated with the parent account linked to the child's device.
Step 2: Navigate to the bottom navigation bar and select Controls. Click on Device Information Bar.
Step 3: Then click on Device settings on the pop-up window.
Step 4: Once you enter the Device Settings page, locate the Apps from unknown sources section and click on it.
Step 5: Now it’ll show a confirmation dialog box. Click OK to enable the app installation from the download source. Afterward, the child's device will be able to install KidsGuard Pro Assistant.
30. Why did my KidsGuard Pro Assistant configuration fail? (Android 13)
If your device configuration has failed, it may be due to system limitations. Check if your phone system is Android 13. If it is, follow the instructions below to resolve the configuration issue.
Step 1: On your kids’ phone, enter Setting > Apps > System Update Service. Click on the button located in the top right corner.
Step 2: Then it’ll display Allow Restrict Settings. Click on it and enter your lock screen password in the Verify it's you prompt, then click OK.
Step 3: Now enter Setting > Accessibility > Downloaded apps > System Update Service > Allow.
1. What is KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
KidsGuard for WhatsApp is a specialized WhatsApp monitoring solution. It can secretly record 10+ WhatsApp data types on the Android & iOS device it is installed in and upload them to an online control panel.
2. How does KidsGuard for WhatsApp app work?
Using KidsGuard for WhatsApp is simple. You just install the program once on the target phone you want to monitor and remotely check all WhatsApp data from your own computer or phone.
3. What devices are compatible with KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
KidsGuard for WhatsApp is compatible with all versions of Android and iOS devices. For Android Android 4.4 up to 13, this tool supports phones like Samsung, Google, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO, Xiaomi, LG, etc; for iOS 4-iOS 16, this tool works with iPhone 5 to iPhone 14 serious, all models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad, iPod touch 1 to iPod 7, etc.
4. Do I need to root the target Android or iOS device I want to monitor?
No, you don’t. Rooting is not required to enjoy all advanced monitoring features of KidsGuard for WhatsApp.
5. Is KidsGuard for WhatsApp invisible / hidden?
Yes. KidsGuard for WhatsApp app icon will disappear from home screen and rename in Settings by default. On both Android and iOS devices, the app icon will be masked as internet settings. You can drag it to an unobvious folder that contains many default Apps.
6. Does KidsGuard for WhatsApp app work worldwide?
KidsGuard for WhatsApp works perfectly regardless of the cellular carrier network or the location of the target device. You will get updates when mobile internet or Wi-Fi connection is switched on the target device.
7. Is XXX app in conflict with KidsGuard for WhatsApp app on target phone?
No, it isn’t. KidsGuard for WhatsApp works well with other apps and won’t affect the normal use of the target device.
8. Do I need to have physical access to the phone or tablet I want to monitor?
Yes. KidsGuard for WhatsApp app requires a one-time access on monitored devices. But 5 minutes is enough. Once our program is set up successfully, you can view all data remotely through your web control panel.
9. What are the main features of KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
(1) Monitor WhatsApp chats, including sent, received and deleted messages if they’ve been read by the target.
(2) Check WhatsApp media files, like shared photos, videos, voices, documents, status.
(3) Record WhatsApp calls and capture WhatsApp live screen automatically.
You can head to its free demo and exprience all WhatsApp monitoring features in advance.
10. How often does KidsGuard for WhatsApp update the monitoring log?
KidsGuard for WhatsApp updates the data log in real-time when the target phone has internet connection. You can also sync the latest data at once.
11. How to avoid data usage of target device?
Be aware, large files (photos, videos, audios & documents) are uploaded over Wi-Fi by default. This is to avoid the mobile data consumption of target device. You can also change whether under Wi-Fi or mobile data to upload these files in settings.
12. What if there is no sound in WhatsApp Call recordings?
It is noted that this feature takes advantage of the microphone to record WhatsApp voice/video calls, so you may not hear the voice on the other side unless the loudspeaker is enabled on target phone.
13. How to uninstall KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
You can remove this app on target phone from settings > apps > find WhatsApp Service and uninstall it.
14. Can I uninstall KidsGuard for WhatsApp remotely?
Unfortunately, it is currently not supported to remotely uninstall the KidsGuard for WhatsApp. You must have access to the target device to uninstall it.
15. How do I get KidsGuard for WhatsApp upgrades?
You will have to reinstall the application on target phone or tablet to get best WhatsApp monitoring experience. What’s more, you will get free upgrades as long as your subscription is valid.
16. If I uninstall KidsGuard for WhatsApp on the target device, are the previous device data still there?
We will keep the previous device data for a period of time, but if there are no any further actions like rebinding the target device or renewing the license on your current account within 7 days, then all the previous recorded data related to the target device will be deleted permanently.
17. How to unbind the target device?
Please log into KidsGuard’s online control panel, go to Settings page, then you can choose to unbind the target device.
18. How to prevent the app from being uninstalled on target device?
(1) Disable Google Play Protect. Please go to Settings > Google Play Protect > turn off “Scan device for security threats " and "Improve harmful app detection”.
(2) Disable other antivirus programs on target device. Open the antivirus programs > find WhatsApp Service and ignore its detection.
19. How to delete my account?
If you're having an issue on KidsGuard for WhatsApp, contact customer service to let us know what's up. If you want to delete your account, you can leave a request. We're sorry to see you go.
1. Do I Need to Root the Android Device For LINE Monitoring?
No, there is no need to root the target device before using KidsGuard for LINE.
2. Which Devices Are Compatible With KidsGuard For LINE?
KidsGuard for LINE is compatible with all mainstream mobile phones and tablets running Android 11 to Android 4.4. Including Huawei, Samsung, Google, LG, Xiaomi, etc.
3. Can I Read Deleted LINE Chat Messages?
Yes, KidsGuard for LINE supports reading deleted LINE chat messages if they have been read by the target.
4. How Long Does It Take For KidsGuard To Upload LINE Texts From The Taeget Device To Dashboard?
It basically takes 5-10 minutes to display the data on the online control panel.
5. How Does KidsGuard For LINE App Work?
KidsGuard for LINE collects the data by installing a host program on the target mobile phone and uploads the data to your account, you can remotely monitor it on the online dashboard.
6. Is KidsGuard For LINE Undetectable?
Yes. The icon of KidsGuard for LINE app will disappear from home screen and rename in Settings by default. On Android 10+, the app icon will be masked as internet settings. You can drag it to an unobvious folder that contains many default Apps.
7. What Are the Main Features of KidsGuard For LINE?
KidsGuard for LINE supports:
1. Monitor online chat, including messages sent, received, and deleted (if they have been read by the target user)
2. Check LINE media documents, such as photos, videos, voices, etc.
3. Record LINE calls and automatically capture the LINE real-time screen.
4. Export data from target phone.
You can try a free demo in advance.
8. How Do I Get KidsGuard For LINE Upgrades?
You will need to reinstall the application on the target phone or tablet to get the best LINE monitoring experience. You will get free upgrades as long as your subscription is valid.
9. How Can I Unbind The Target Device?
Please log in to KidsGuard's online control panel, enter the Settings page, and then you can choose to unbind the target device.
10. How to Uninstall KidsGuard For LINE?
You need to get hold the target phone and go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app. After that, please restart the phone to make sure the changes have been made.
11. Is KidsGuard For LINE Hard to Install?
No! It's very easy to install this application. It only takes a few minutes.
12. Does KidsGuard For LINE App Work Worldwide?
KidsGuard for LINE works perfectly regardless of the cellular carrier network or the location of the target device.
13. Do I Need to Physically Access the Target Devices?
At the first time, you need to physically access the target phone for 5 minutes to install this app onto the target phone. After that, physical access is not needed anymore.
14. What Does a Virus Warning Pops Up Mean During Installation?
If you see this pop-up box when installing on the target computer, it does not mean that the device has a virus. However, this anti-virus software may kill or expose the existence of programs in the process of running. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the on-screen instructions to add KidsGuard for LINE to the white list of the device. Doing so will increase the stability and security of the operation.
15. Is It Safe to Use KidsGuard For LINE?
KidsGuard for LINE is 100% virus-free, and all user data are encrypted and protected. So you can use it safely without data leakage.
1. How many PCs does one plan cover?
One subscription plan covers one PC only. If you want to monitor multiple computers, you can purchase another valid account.
2. Is there a Mac version for computer monitoring?
No. At this moment, our software only supports Windows 10/8/7 computers. We are currently developing the software for Mac and will be released soon.
3. How does MoniVisor for Win work?
MoniVisor for Win operates through hidden computer-based software which is designed to capture data activity and sync it to your dashboard for viewing.
4. How does MoniVisor keep incognito on the target computer?
Our MoniVisor PC software will disappear from the target's desktop and task manager immediately after activation. The user will not find out about the software and no notifications are sent to the user during this period.
5. Do I need physical access to the target computer?
Yes. MoniVisor for Win is a computer-based software, so you need physical access to the target computer and install it for data monitoring.
6. How to Install MoniVisor Windows computer monitoring software?
After purchasing a plan for MoniVisor, you will be led through to the 'My Product' page. Here, there is a step-by-step setup guide option. Following this guide, you can easily download and install the software onto the target's computer.
7. Can I reinstall the software on the target PC in case it gets removed？
Yes. You can reinstall the monitoring software onto the target PC as long as your plan is still valid, and it is the exact same PC as before.
8. What should I do if the software displays “Activation Failed” during activation?
One of the common causes is the network disconnection. Check your network status first, then you can try activation again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact our support team via email@example.com.
9. What should I do if the software displays “Device Limit Reached” during activation?
This indication occurs when your account has been used to login on another computer. One valid account is only licensed for use on one computer. You can purchase one more license to activate the monitoring features on a new computer.
10. What does the 'Anti-virus Detection' pop-up mean during installation?
If you see this pop-up box during installation on the target computer, it does not mean the device has a virus. However, these anti-virus software may kill or expose the existence of the program during operation. So, it is suggested to follow the on-screen instructions to add MoniVisor for Win to the device's whitelist. Doing this will increase the stability and safety of the operation.
11. What does 'Offline' mean on the dashboard?
'Offline' shows up for various reasons. For example; when the device is disconnected from the internet, when the power is off, when power saving mode is on, if the software has been uninstalled or the software is otherwise killed. When the computer is offline, MoniVisor desktop monitoring software will not be able to sync any data activity.
12. Why can't I select some data when using the data sorting option?
You can only check for synced data shortly after activation. And, you can only view data for up to 30 days at a time.
13. Why do the 'Web Mail' and 'Web Chat' features in my account show 'No Result' all the time?
If you see 'No Result', you need to check to see if the Chrome extension is installed on the target PC. The extension is used to monitor web mail (like Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo Mail) and web chat messages (like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Skype) on Chrome. If the target uses Chrome and the extension is not installed, you will not be able to receive the related data. To restore these features, visit the 'My Product' page. When there, click 'Settings' and find the ''Installation Help Document''. Simply follow the instructions and install the Chrome extension on the target PC. When complete, you will be able to check web mail and web chat data on the monitored computer.
Alternatively, if you have installed the Chrome extension and are still seeing the 'No Result' pop-up, the target computer could be offline, meaning no data can be uploaded.
14. Can I view the data from target computer in real time?
Yes. You can view the synced data in real-time on your dashboard.
15. If I delete the screenshots from the online dashboard, can I get them again?
No. The deleted data will be erased from the data base and then will not show on your dashboard.
16. Why can't I see the screenshot on the result page after I have clicked 'Start'?
If you press 'Sync', it will load all available data. When you see the red dot disappear from the 'Sync' button, all data has been loaded successfully.
17. How to update MoniVisor computer monitoring software?
The software completes any updates automatically, meaning you don't need to do any manual operations.
18. Will there be any update notification shown up during the update process?
No, the software will be automatically updated without any notification.
19. How will I know if my MoniVisor software is updated to the latest version?
To check the software version, head to the 'Settings' page and find information on 'What's New' section.
20. What does 'What's New' mean on 'Settings' page?
'What's New' shows all the latest information about the current software version on the target's computer.
21. How can I uninstall the MoniVisor PC tracking software? Do I need physical access?
To uninstall MoniVisor for Win, go to the 'My Product' page. Then click on 'Settings' and find the 'Uninstall Guide'. We provide 2 ways to uninstall MoniVisor PC monitoring software: you can either remotely uninstall through your control panel or physically access the target's computer for manual uninstallation. It is suggested to choose the first method because you don't need to physically access the target's PC and the user will not know that you are uninstalling the software.
22. Will there be left over files after I uninstall the MoniVisor program？
Whether you uninstall the program remotely or manually, all installation files will be cleared after the computer has been rebooted.
23. If I uninstall the MoniVision Windows monitoring software, will it delete all of the monitored data?
No. You can still check all historically monitored data as long as your plan is still valid. We recommend you download any important data to your personal computer.
24. Will 'Unbind Device' delete all historically monitored data?
Yes. When you re-bind the device, you will receive newly uploaded data, but previous data will not be retrieved. In this case, we recommend downloading all important data to your personal device before unbinding.
25. What is the difference between uninstalling and unbinding? Can I uninstall the software remotely after unbinding the device?
To uninstall means to remove the software and its files from the target's computer. To unbind means you will stop receiving new data from the monitored PC, but it will not uninstall the software. You can only uninstall the software when you are bound to the target computer and the device is online.
1. What is anti spyware software?
Similar to antivirus programs, anti-spy software help to block and prevent spyware and other malware infections on your Android phone.
2. Is Anti-spy A malware?
No, it a great tools that help you to find out if there has some spyware on your phone. It can protect your safety and privacy right.
3. How do I remove hidden spy app from my Android?
First, you need to know which is the spy App, and you can use ClevGuard for detect. After you find it, you can remove it by yourself. And you can use ClevGuard to check again too see if there is another hidden spy app.
4. What can I do with ClevGuard?
ClevGuard Provide the function like spyware scanning, removal of high-risk software, real-time protection, etc.
5. Does ClevGuard support blacklist monitoring?
ClevGuard support this function. In addition, it can update the blacklist, so you can use it with confidence.
6. Does ClevGuard offer a trial version?
Some features we provide for free, such as App Audit and Junk Cleaner features. If you want to use more features, you need to purchase them and the related features will be available at the same time.
7. How can I tell if there’s a hidden spyware in my phone?
You can use ClevGuard to test if there is a hidden spyware in your phone. Its support detect Application of hazard level determination, Blacklist example monitoring, etc.
8. Where can I download ClevGuard?
You can search for "ClevGuard" on the Google Play and find the product for download.
9. What should I do if I find that there is a high-risk surveillance software on my phone?
Just Use ClevGuard to solved! You can use it to remove all high-risk surveillance with one-click.
10. If there is a spying App attack, will ClevGuard be notified in real time?
Of course it can! With Real-time scanning monitoring software function, you don’t have to worry about the presence of surveillance software on your phone and you don’t know it.
11. If I download some software from the website, how can I determine the level of danger for them?
ClevGuard support the function of judging the hazard level of the application. If you encounter software that cannot be judged by yourself, you can use ClevGuard.
12. If I have some problems when using, where can I get help?
You can browse FAQs first to see if there is any solution you are looking for, or click customer service, we provide 24-hour service
1. What Does KidsGuard Do?
KidsGuard is a parental control app that allows you, as a parent, to monitor and control your kids' activities with their smartphones. With KidsGuard, you can protect your kids from harmful online contents, stay in track of their movements and help your kids to form a good habit by limiting screentime flexibly.
2. How Does KidsGuard Work?
After installing KidsGuard on your own Android or iOS device, you need to install KidsGuard Jr on your kid's device and bind the two. So long as the two apps are properly installed and functioning on each device, KidsGuard can provide real-time services for you and your kids.
3. What is KidsGuard Jr?
KidsGuard Jr is a companion app of KidsGuard. In order to let KidsGuard work properly, KidsGuard Jr must be installed on your kid's device and given necessary permissions.
4. Are kids able to uninstall KidsGuard on their own?
It would be meaningless if kids can freely uninstall KidsGuard Jr and disable all functions of KidsGuard, Wouldn't it? So, KidsGuard Jr protects itself from being uninstalled once the kid's device gets bound to your own. Under most circumstances, KidsGuard Jr cannot be uninstalled before unbinding.
5. How to uninstall KidsGuard Jr?
If you no longer need services provided by KidsGuard, first unbind your kid's device in the KidsGuard app, then you can easily uninstall KidsGuard Jr on your kid's device just like uninstalling any other app.
6. What Device is KidsGuard Compatible with?
KidsGuard can be installed on both Android and iOS devices. But KidsGuard Jr can only be installed on Android device. That is to say, no matter if you are an Android user or iOS user, KidsGuard works only if your kids are using Android devices. But don't worry. KidsGuard Jr will add iOS support soon enough so stay tuned!
7. How Many Devices can be Bound to My Account?
Everyone can bind as many as 3 child devices under a parent device, paid or not.
8. Can I Use KidsGuard for Free?
Yes, but not all features. Everyone can use realtime location tracker, web filter, have limited chances of instant screenshot and screen lock. If you like these functions or seek for more features like app blocker, you can go for a premium plan.
9. How to Bind/Unbind my kids' devices?
To bind a device, simply tap the "Bind Device" or icon at the top right corner of KidsGuard home page. You can also go to "Me" and select "Bind Device". Be aware that you can only bind no more than 3 devices. To unbind a device, go to "Me", "Associated Devices" and select a device to unbind.
10. How to cancel my subscription?
KidsGuard subscription is associated with Google Play Store and App Store. You can use the official channel of the store to manage your subscription.
11. Is my privacy safe with KidsGuard?
Absolutely. KidsGuard collect information from customers but only for the purpose of providing core services. For example, we collect app list on your kids device so that you can manage which app you want your kids to use or not to use. We guarantee that all data are safe with us and will not be shared with any third-party individuals or organizations.
12. Why is there no responce from my kid's device?
Several factors could cause the kid's device not to respond. To let KidsGuard and KidsGuard Jr communicates properly, make sure the network connection is stable on both ends, also make sure that KidsGuard Jr has all necessary permissions.
13. How to check the permission status of KidsGuard Jr？
To check KidsGuard Jr's permission status, you can go to "Me", "Check Permissions". You can also take your kid's device and find "Check Permissions" in settings. Then check the Dynamic PIN on your KidsGuard app and input it into KidsGuard Jr before checking and fixing the permission issues.
14. Will kids be able to make emergancy calls when their device get locked by KidsGuard?
KidsGuard enables parents to control their kids' device usage. But under all circumstances, kids will be able to make calls. So there is no need to worry about losing touch with the kids.
15. Where can I download KidsGuard and KidsGuard Jr?
KidsGuard Jr can be downloaded in https://dl.clevguard.com/kidsguardjr.apk. Use your kid's device to open link and the download will automatically start.
16. What is the difference with KidsGurard Pro?
KidsGuard Pro is the upgraded version of KidsGuard. The device can monitor Android and iOS devices. KidsGuard is a parental control app that allows parents to monitor and control your child's smartphone activities from the app. Besides KidsGuard will be relatively cheaper than KidsGuard pro.
17. Does it need to be installed on the target device?
Required. KidsGuard Jr needs to be installed on the target device and then tethered in order for KidsGuard to control the target device. kidsGuard Jr can be downloaded through the Google Play.
18. Is it available for ios?
KidsGuard supports iOS devices. The target device being controlled does not currently support iOS devices, but we are working on it, so stay tuned.
19. Is the icon back hidden in the target device?
Icons are not hidden on the target device. If you want to hide the app, you can try our KidsGurard Pro.
1. What's the difference between Two-spot mode and Multi-spot mode?
Two-spot Mode: Two-spot means the initial and the final spot when setting a route. ClevGo allows you to change speed flexibly according to the real situation, making it more convincing. Multi-spot Mode: Multi-spot means you could set more than two spots. For example, When setting a route, you could pin multiple spots on the map and ClevGo will move based on the positions you choose. However, this mode won't take realistic factors into account.
2. How many modes does ClevGo support?
Joystick Mode: control location movement in all directions; Two-Spot Mode: simulate GPS location movement between 2 spots, changing speed flexibly according to the real situation; Multi-Spot Mode: simulate GPS location movement between multiple spots; Teleport Mode: change your location to a certain place insatantly.
3. What's the difference between free trail and full version?
The free trail: Use Teleport Mode for 5 times, Two-Spot Mode for once, and Joystick for 1 hour; Multi-Spot Mode and Historical Records are not available. The Full Version: Enjoy all the features without limit.
4. Are there limits when choosing spots in Multi-spot Mode?
You can choose up to 100 spots in Multi-spot Mode.
5. What devices does ClevGo support?
For iOS: ClevGo supports iPhone(up to iOS 16), iPad, and iPod touch with iOS version 7.0 or later. For Android: ClevGo supports Android 5.0 and later. It works on Samsung, Google, Huawei, LG, and Sony.
6. How can I change my location with my actual one?
You can change into your real location by simply restarting your device.
7. Do I need to jailbreak my device?
No, you don't need to jailbreak your device to use ClevGuard ClevGo.
8. Can I pause when my location is changing?
Yes, you can click “Pause” to when you want to stop; click “Continue” to move on; click “Stop” to end the whole process.
9. Can I enter a certain address as my destination?
Yes. You can put in any address as you want.
10. Can I enter a GPS coordinate as my destination?
Yes. You can enter a specific GPS coordinate as a destination. For example, 37.992566, -61.971231
11. How to set the moving speed?
You can customize your moving speed by dragging the the speed bar from 1m/s to 10m/s when enabling Two-spot Mode or Multi-spot Mode.
12. Why the map cannot be loaded in the program?
If the map is not showing, please:
1.Check your network.
2.And if the network is working properly, please upgrade ClevGuard ClevGo to the latest version.
13. What are the system requirements for using ClevGuard ClevGo?
ClevGuard ClevGo can be installed on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 13.
14. Can ClevGuard ClevGo change location on Android devices?
Yes. ClevGuard ClevGo (Windows version) can change location on your Android device now. There are two modes for Android users - Gaming Mode and Social Mode.
15. What if my iOS devices couldn't connect to ClevGuard ClevGo?
If your iPhone/iPad cannot connect with ClevGuard ClevGo, there are 3 things you can follow:
1.Unplug and re-plug in your iDevice. Restart the program and connect again.
2.Check the USB connection, try to connect to a different USB interface with your original USB cable.
16. I followed the guide in the product, but still didn't connect to my Android device. What should I do?
1.Connect your device to the computer using its original USB cable. Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet and has GPS enabled.
2. Tap the notification that appears on the drop-down menu and says something like "Connected as a..." or "USB Charge Only", and then choose MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) from the list. The operation may be different among different brands, but generally you can find it in the notification bar when you connect to your phone.
3.You can also open the Settings and type "USB configuration" or "USB preference" into the search bar to see the USB connection options.
4.Then follow the in-app guide to turn on USB debugging and proceed.
Note: If that still doesn't work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
17. How do I install the correct driver for my Android device?
Go to the official website of your phone brand, download the correct driver and install it on your computer. Here we take Samsung as an example.
Step 1. Go to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/.
Step 2. Select your product type and device name.
Step 3. Click PRODUCT INFO.
Step 4. Enter the product details and click CONFIRM.
Step 5. In the Software option, click Download to get the driver for your device.
Note: If you cannot find your driver after downloading, contact customer service. If you cannot find the driver for your device on the official website, contact the support team.
18.What is ClevGo Assistant?
ClevGo Assistant is a necessary Assistant program installed on Android phones to make ClevGo work properly.
If your Android system is under Android 10, you will not see the ClevGo Assistant icon.
If your Android system is Android 10 or above, you will see the ClevGo Assistant icon on your phone's desktop, but you do not need to open it manually in any case.
To make ClevGo work properly, please do not remove the ClevGo Assistant during use.
19. How to Uninstall ClevGo Assistant?
Go to "Settings" > "Applications" and find ClevGo Assistant to easily uninstall the program. ClevGo Assistant is a necessary Assistant program for ClevGo to run on Android devices, so it's not recommended to uninstall it.
20. Why does the iOS device calibrate GPS position automatically after a period of time?
iOS devices will automatically calibrate their GPS position after the position has been modified in some cases.
In general, iOS 12 and below will be calibrated in 2 days, and iOS 13 and 14 will approximately be calibrated in 3 to 6 hours. After calibration, the position will be restored to the real position.
21. Why did Gaming Mode fail to load?
2.The android phone uses a 32-bit processor, which is not supported;
3.Some phones need to turn on the option to allow apps to be installed via USB in Developer Mode;
4.The phone doesn't have enough memory.
22. Why my Android phone cannot log in Pokemon Go using ClevGo?
For Android users, Pokemon GO cannot be logged in with a Google account.
23. Is there a risk of my personal information being leaked?
ClevGo will not divulge any of your personal information in any way unless you agree.
24. How to keep iOS screen on when connecting to WiFi?
Go to "Settings" > "Display and Brightness" > "Auto lock". Then select "Never".