If you are dealing with a cheating partner or a rebellious teenager, you might be wondering how to see someone's iMessage to find out what they are doing. In fact, it would be useful to learn how to see someone's iMessages without them knowing. This way, you will always know what texts they are sending and receiving so that you spot any unusual activity.
If you are seeking ways to see someone's iMessages without their phone, you are in luck. There are a couple of effective ways that you can try to uncover all texts that your family members are exchanging. In this article, you will learn how to see someone else's iMessages on your phone in four simple methods.
In this article:
FAQs About Tracking iMessages
1. Can you receive someone else's iMessages?
Yes, there are ways to receive someone's iMessages on your device. The methods in this article will teach you how to track iMessages by using multiple methods. For instance, you can use a third-party app, iCloud, or an iTunes backup.
2. Can you access iMessage from another iPhone?
Yes, you can get someone else's iMessages on your iPhone. For example, you can forward the iMessages on your devices or enable iCloud syncing.
3. How do I get another person's text messages on my iPhone?
If you want to see someone's iMessage, you must follow one of the four methods that you will see in detail later in this piece. These methods are to use KidsGuard Pro, forward the iMessages to your Mac or iPad, enable iCloud syncing, or use a preexisting backup.
Part 2. Easiest Way to See Someone’s iMessages Without Them Knowing
The first and most effective method teaches you how to see someone's iMessages without them knowing. This method takes advantage of the high-quality features that KidsGuard Pro offers. This specialized app has been designed to help you monitor the activity of a target device while remaining totally undetected.
KidsGuard Pro is a very useful tool to track iMessages, as well as a variety of other data. For example, you can monitor phone calls, browsing history, GPS location, and activity on various social media and messaging apps. This way, you can track the user's iMessages and WhatsApp, LINE, Viber, or Telegram text through the same tool.
- Monitors different types of data: Track the router's browsing history, as well as text messages, calls, and social media activity from apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
- GPS tracking: It can also track accurately the GPS location of the device.
- Runs in stealth mode: It will run undetected. The app doesn't trigger any messages, thus remaining unnoticed.
- Records calls and takes screenshots: You can record the calls and take screenshots whenever you find something suspicious.
- Records background sounds: The app can record the device's surrounding noise, such as people talking.
- Takes snapshots remotely: The tool can take snapshots from the device's camera remotely.
- Track specific keywords: Every time the device's user types them, you will receive a notification.
Here is how to see someone’s iMessages without their phone using KidsGuard Pro:
- STEP 1. Register for a KidsGuard Pro account using a valid email address. You can choose a suitable license and make a secure online payment.
- STEP 2. Download and install the program onto the target computer from the given website.
- STEP 3. Once the iPhone and iPad are connected to the same WiFi network as the computer, simply click the WiFi icon in the navigation bar and then you can select the device to synchronize data remotely.
- You will then be able to start checking iMessages on the target iPhone remotely.
Part 3. Other Ways to See Someone’s iMessages
The above method is the most effective one that you can use. Nevertheless, you can also see someone's iMessages for free by following one of the remaining three methods.
1 Forward iMessages to Mac or iPad
An easy way that you can see someone's iMessage is to forward the texts to your Mac or iPad. By doing this, you will immediately read all the iMessages that the user receives. The only thing you need is the target iPhone that meets the Continuity system requirements and a Mac or iPad.
The steps to complete this method are the following:
- Sign in to the iMessages app with the user’s Apple ID on both devices. You can check the Apple ID on the iPhone by going to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. You can check the Apple ID on your Mac by going to Messages > Settings > iMessage.
- Take the target phone and go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
- Then, select the device to which you want the iMessages to get forwarded to.
- If the device you have selected, doesn’t have two-factor authentication, you will be sent a verification code. Type this code into the target iPhone.
2 Through iCloud
Another method is the one that teaches you to see someone's iMessages through iCloud. For this method, you will need to know the Apple ID credentials to log in to the iMessages app. Moreover, the user must have also enabled syncing through iCloud. However, it is important to note that the user will receive a notification that someone is accessing their account from another device.
Here is how to see someone's iMessages through iCloud:
- Take the target phone and go to Settings > [device’s name] > iCloud and enable iCloud syncing.
- Use the user’s Apple ID credentials to log in to their iCloud.
- Browse their iMessages and take any screenshots you might need.
3 Through Backup
The last method that tells you how to get someone else's iMessages on your iPhone is to use the user's iTunes backup. With this method, you will install the backup on your device, which will give you access to all the iMessages up to that point. Nevertheless, it is important to note that with this method, you will be deleting all data from your phone, and so, it's not very practical.
These are the steps to access someone's iMessages through iTunes backup:
- Launch the latest version of iTunes and connect your device with a USB cable.
- When your iPhone gets detected, click the Restore Backup option.
- Select the user’s backup and click the Restore button. Once the backup has been installed, you will be able to view all the user’s iMessages.
The Bottom Line
If you want to learn how to see someone's iMessage, you must use one of these methods. All of them, permit you to read the text that the user has sent and received so that you can check their activity. However, if you want guaranteed results while staying undetected, you must use KidsGuard Pro. Create your account today to gain access to someone else's iMessages from your own device.