1. Is KidsGuard Pro for Android safe to use?
This phone tracker app is 100% virus free, and all user data is encrypted and protected. So you can use it safely without data leakage.
2. Do I need to root the target device first?
No, there is no need to root the target device before using this phone monitoring app.
3. What is required to use KidsGuard Pro (Android Solution)?
(1) You need to purchase a license to activate the full service.
(2) You need to download and install KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on the target device and complete the subsequent configuration process.
(3) The target Android device must be connected to the Internet to upload data.
4. How does KidsGuard Pro (Android Solution) work?
KidsGuard Pro (Android Solution) collects the data by installing a host program KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on the target phone and uploads the data to your account, which you can monitor remotely on the online dashboard.
5. Is KidsGuard Pro Assistant App undetectable?
Yes. The app icon will disappear on the monitored Android device after the installation process, and KidsGuard Pro Assistant App is also renamed in the phone, making the target hard to find and delete it. As for Android 10, the app icon will be replaced by another icon, which will only make users think it is the default software of the system.
6. Does KidsGuard Pro Assistant App consume lots of battery power on the monitored device?
KidsGuard Pro Assistant App adopts advanced technology, so it does not consume too much battery power.
7. Is KidsGuard Pro Assistant App compatible with the device I want to monitor?
KidsGuard Pro for Android is compatible with all major phones and tablets running Android 13 to Android 7, including Samsung, Huawei, Google, LG and Xiaomi.
8. I use iPhone and the target uses Android phone, can I still monitor it?
Yes, if the target uses Android device, you can install KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on that phone, and then monitor its online activities secretly on your iPhone.
9. Can I monitor the target Android phone by phone number or IMEI?
No, you need to install KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on the target device and then start monitoring.
10. Can I install KidsGuard Pro Assistant App for Android remotely?
I'm afraid that you need to have one-time physical access to the target device to install the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App.
11. What are the main features of KidsGuard Pro (Android Solution)?
(1) Check call logs, contacts, text messages, photos, videos, browser history, installed apps, calendar and other basic files on the target device.
(2) Track accurate GPS location of the target device in real time, check location history and Wi-Fi connection, set up geo-fence.
(3) Monitor chats (including messages and photos) from top 15 social media apps and browsing history from 2 popular video apps.
(4) Remotely listen to surrounding record, automatically record phone calls and app calls. Take screenshots, record phone screen and take photos remotely with its front and rear cameras on the target device.
Try the free demo if you want to experience all features.
12. Can I track the cell phone location in real time?
Yes, you can track the current location and location history of the target. If the location info is not updated, you can click the 'Sync" button near to the ‘Location’ to sync the latest data.
13. How long does it take for the updated data to display in the online control panel?
The timeliness for KidsGuard Pro to upload data depends on the size of files on the target Android device. Basically it takes 5-10 minutes to display the recorded data on the online control panel.
14. What if the data is not updated?
Please make sure the target Android phone is powered on with internet connection. Also the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App shall be active on the device. You can click the “Permissions Check” on the KidsGuard Pro Web Dashboard to see if certain permissions are turned off. If so, you need to open them accordingly as the instruction shows. For uploading the latest data, there may be a slight delay when the network signal is weak. If the data is still not updated, please try to restart the target phone.
15. Why am I not seeing any social media chats from the target Android?
First, please make sure the social app has installed on the target phone. And then, you need to turn on notifications permissions on the target Android phone. Moreover, the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App must be active on the target phone.
16. Is there any limitation on uploading data on the KidsGuard Pro Dashboard?
There is no limitation to the upload of the target device's data. In other words, all the monitored data will be uploaded to the KidsGuard Pro Dashboard. But kindly note that some data will only be uploaded through a connection to a Wi-Fi network under your target device: photos, video previews, call recordings, social app screenshots, Wi-Fi logger, and app activities.
17. Can I check the updated data from another device?
You can use your account to log in and view all the updated data from any device.
18. How do I check whether the current version of the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App is the latest one?
We will display the current version of KidsGuard Pro Assistant App in the Device Info on the Dashbaord homepage. In addition, if there is a new feature but the Assistant App version has not been upgraded, we will also prompt you to upgrade.
19. How to update the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App to the latest version?
To update the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App to the latest version, you need to uninstall the current one on the target device first. Just go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app. Then restart the target device to make sure the app has been fully removed. At last, visit the download website (www.clevguard.net) on the target Android phone to download the latest version of the app.
20. Is the data uploaded from the old version still available after the upgrade?
Yes, don’t worry, the previous device data is still there.
21. Do I need to reinstall the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App if the phone number of the target device is changed?
No, you don’t need to reinstall the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App in that case, however, it should be noted that those data related to the old number, such as call logs, will not be updated any more.
22. Do I need to reinstall the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App if the target device is changed to another?
Yes, you need to unbind the previous device first before adding a new one,and reinstall this Android monitoring software on the new phone or tablet. If the target device is changed to an iPhone or iPad, there is no need to re-purchase or switch plans. You only need to select your expected iOS solution during the binding process, complete the binding according to the instructions, and start monitoring.
23. Do I have to upgrade the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on the target phone?
The current version already supports basic monitoring functions. However, we will continue to launch new features by optimizing our technology. The new version will be more stable and have a better experience, so we strongly recommend that you upgrade the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App to the latest version.
24. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro Assistant App?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app. After that, please restart the phone to make sure the changes have been made.
25. Can I uninstall KidsGuard Pro Assistant App remotely?
Unfortunately, it is currently not supported to remotely uninstall KidsGuard Pro Assistant App. You must have access to the target device to uninstall it.
26. How to unbind device?
Please login to our Member center > My Product > Start Monitoring under KidsGuard Pro > Device Management > Unbind. If you want to retain and view historical data after unbinding the device, you can purchase a data retention service after unbinding the device.
27. If I uninstall KidsGuard Pro Assistant App on the target device, are the previous device data still there?
We will keep the previous device data for a period of time after the device becomes invalid due to unbinding or expired rights. If you do not rebind the device or purchase a new plan to bind the device for a long time, all device data will be cleared. If you would like to retain and review the data of a defunct device, you can choose to purchase a data retention service.
28. Will the device data still be uploaded to the KidsGuard Pro Assistant App after uninstallation?
No data will be uploaded to the KidsGuard Pro after you uninstall KidsGuard Pro Assistant App.
29. Why did my KidsGuard Pro Assistant installation fail?
When the installation of KidsGuard Pro Assistant fails and the following pop-up appears, it means that Google Family Link has been enabled on the child's device. Then you can follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.
Step 1: Go to Google Play on the parent's phone and download Google Family Link. Open the app and sign in with the Google account associated with the parent account linked to the child's device.
Step 2: Navigate to the bottom navigation bar and select Controls. Click on Device Information Bar.
Step 3: Then click on Device settings on the pop-up window.
Step 4: Once you enter the Device Settings page, locate the Apps from unknown sources section and click on it.
Step 5: Now it’ll show a confirmation dialog box. Click OK to enable the app installation from the download source. Afterward, the child's device will be able to install KidsGuard Pro Assistant.
30. Why did my KidsGuard Pro Assistant configuration fail? (Android 13)
If your device configuration has failed, it may be due to system limitations. Check if your phone system is Android 13. If it is, follow the instructions below to resolve the configuration issue.
Step 1: On your kids’ phone, enter Setting > Apps > System Update Service. Click on the button located in the top right corner.
Step 2: Then it’ll display Allow Restrict Settings. Click on it and enter your lock screen password in the Verify it's you prompt, then click OK.
Step 3: Now enter Setting > Accessibility > Downloaded apps > System Update Service > Allow.